Invisalign Orthodontics in Auburn
Living with poorly aligned teeth can also damage your oral health. Fortunately, Dr. Heffelfinger can fix your smile with Invisalign® — it’s easy, inconspicuous, and it works about twice as fast as metal braces.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign features a series of clear aligners to gently guide your teeth to the proper alignment, giving you a perfect smile. Using their advanced flexible SmartTrack® material, Invisalign will straighten your smile with minimal discomfort.
Dr. Heffelfinger will create a treatment plan just for you. Invisalign can be used to address most of the issues that are corrected with metal braces, including:
- Open bite
The Invisalign Advantage
Traditional metal braces are an effective way to straighten your smile, but they have a number of disadvantages, especially when compared to Invisalign. Metal braces are bulky, unattractive, and they have sharp wires and brackets that can scratch your cheeks. They also make eating difficult and they limit your diet because certain foods get stuck to them.
Invisalign eliminates these issues, allowing you to straighten your smile without all the hassles associated with metal braces. The benefits of Invisalign include:
- Faster Treatment Time — Your course of treatment with Invisalign is typically much faster than it is with metal braces.
- Easy to Care for — Invisalign aligners are removable, so you just take them out when it’s time to eat. Just remember to brush and floss your teeth and carefully rinse off your aligners when you’re finished eating.
- Safety — Unlike metal braces, Invisalign won’t limit your ability to participate in physical activities such as sports. You simply remove your aligners before the activity begins and then reinsert them afterward.
- Comfortable — The patented Invisalign SmartTrack® material is flexible and your trays are designed to move your teeth gradually with minimal discomfort. Unlike metal braces, your Invisalign trays will never need tightening.
- They’re Inconspicuous — Our Invisalign trays are practically invisible, so you won’t feel self-conscious about smiling when you’re wearing them.
Fixing Your Smile With Invisalign
If you decide to fix your smile with Invisalign, Dr. Heffelfinger will employ our state-of-the-art imaging equipment to take a digital impression of your smile. He’ll use this information to design your treatment plan and then he’ll share it with Invisalign so they can start making your custom aligners.
You’ll start receiving your Invisalign aligners right away, and each one will guide your teeth a little bit closer to the smile you desire until your treatment is complete. Dr. Heffelfinger will closely monitor your progress throughout the treatment process.
Your Invisalign Dentist in Auburn, IN
Are you ready for a healthy new smile you can really feel good about? Call 260-925-4290 today to discover what Dr. Heffelfinger can do for your smile with Invisalign.